Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tough Days

my 1st own bloggie yo....but started with a more down feelings ler...tomorrow a better day!!! yeah....
it is mid of the week already where i'm having some tough time in term of spiritually, mentally and physically. Everyday have to think about the family issue that i'm facing currently and the coming burdens that i need to pick up due to some issue happened is kinda tiring and stressful but manage to get pastors and friends support and it actually loosen a bit lar... it is a huge issue where i never thought of will happened and it is a really big test that put right in front of me to decide what to do... life is not easy and challenging all the time... huh.... some more recently heard a news that my senior in work that are going to leave in 2 months time giving some headache as well where i need to be more independent on myself and pick up whatever i can before he leaves.... kinda struggle a bit in my own quiet time to make it consistent where the time of resting is less and always tired. maybe is time to rest a bit and keep myself fresh. keep my mind clear so that i can face the next day in confident and ready to face whatever coming in my way. build my spiritual walk with the Lord is priority. hehehehe....but i can say thanks Lord i still can enjoy the days for sometimes...Dont give up!!!

3 comments:

♥~kimmy~♥ said...

wei.. write blog got tactic one ah..
cannot put all the words in one paragraph.. ppl very diff to read.. haha..
but welcome!!

fei chai said...

slowly lar...
tqtqtqtq

~LiNz~ said...

Chen Fei, stay strong and never give up for HE has never given up on u... take time and enjoy listening to Him answering ur prayer k... take care..

-eelin-