Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Daily routine

it has being a while i've not write here bo...
life is going awesome and wonderful where i enjoyed the working environment where i'd learned a lot from DiGi. 1st time doing migration, the 1st time experience will not be very boom-bas-tic but it is a great time where me able to learn from seniors and vendors where we share knowledges among each other... coming into office at night have not tried but sound awesome wei... cold some more... haha... tonight going to be another one where more to comes after i've joined the project team...hehehe...now gonna scare that not enough sleep ler...

that's the good time elr...
where issues and problems always occured no matter how good life is... family issues will be one of the reason that drained my stregth...haha.. my family are great but just that recently something that causes us a lot of burden and money can said are one of the factor where me sometimes struggle to go through every single month... huuuuuuuuuuuu~~ but thanks God that i'm still serving cheerfully in church...be with me... give me strength and optimistic thinking to move on... although sometimes that's time i start to think something nonsense lar...it trigger me back to think of Him ler....GOd is great!!! yeah....
my dad are one of the person that caught in the issue where he has been stress over during the whole thing where a lot of things he had not explained to us what happened exactly and many side of stories we heard from people... hmmm... tough tough... but what to do lar.... my dad... hehehe...there's always problems here and there ler... so it is depends how we overcome and take it... me have to be strong to keep moving on and shall not fall that easily... but ar...wah sai...too many things to complain...haha... shall cont in the coming post....yeah...
smile always....

No comments: